How We ScoreOur Score is a ranking system developed by our team of experts. It from 0 to 10 are automatically scored by our AI tool based upon the data collected. This score has no relationship or impact from any manufacturer or sales agent websites.
In this article we will take a look at some of the best chosen propane gas heaters . We would recommend using Mr. Heater F260550 Big Maxx MHU50NG Natural Gas Unit Heater as it is a high-quality product
Top propane gas heaters brands
One of the things we suggest to most of our readers is to buy the propane gas heaters from a well-known brand. Good brands provide, good quality products, great customer support, and have service centers in different places around the country. Regarding the propane gas heaters I have a preference for the products of the brands listed below.
Top 7 best propane gas heaters review:
Mr. Heater F260550 Big Maxx MHU50NG Natural Gas Unit Heater
- 50,000 BTU per hour heats up to 1250 sq. ft.
- Powered exhaust allows for vertical or horizontal venting
- Easy outside access to thermostat and A/C terminals and gas connection
- Natural Gas to Liquid Propane conversion kit and 2 angle brackets for ceiling mount included
- Minimum 8 ft clearance from floor to base of heater required; Limited 3 year warranty on parts and burners and 10 year warranty on any defects in the heat exchanger
Mr. Heater F232000 MH9BX Buddy 4,000-9,000-BTU Indoor-Safe Portable Propane Radiant Heater, Red-Black
1 used from $97.00
- 4,000- to 9,000-BTU radiant heater for spaces up to 225 square feet. Approved for indoor/outdoor use; clean-burning; nearly 100-percent efficient
- When operating the heater at altitudes over 7,000 FT above sea level the heater may shut off.
- Auto shut-off if tipped over, if pilot light goes out, or if detects low oxygen levels. Fuel Consumption/Burn Rate (Gal/Hr) at 4000 BTU = 0.044 Gal/Hr, at 9000 BTU = 0.099 Gal/Hr
- Fold-down handle; swivel-out regulator; connects to propane tank (not included); Run Time (Hrs at Max BTU): 3 Hours
- THE USE OF UN-AUTHORIZED ACCESSORIES/ATTACHMENTS WITH THIS HEATER ARE EXPRESSLY PROHIBITED, MAY CAUSE SERIOUS INJURY, AND WILL VOID THE WARRANTY.
Mr. Heater F260560 Big Maxx MHU80NG Natural Gas Unit Heater
- Your purchase includes One Mr. Heater Big Maxx Natural Gas Heater with 2 angle brackets & Liquid Propane conversion kit | Thermostat, hose & regulator not included
- Heater dimensions – 29.33” L x 15.50” W x 26.37” H | Coverage area – 2000 Sq. Ft. | Performance – 80,000 BTU | Amps – 2.3 | Voltage – 120 V | Min 8 ft. clearance from floor to base of unit
- For use with natural gas | Category 1 vertical, category 3 horizontal venting
- Powered exhaust allows for vertical or horizontal venting | Spark ignition features self-diagnostic control module
- This heater offers the operating versatility and safety that you have come to expect from Mr. Heater | Limited 3 year warranty on parts and burners
Bluegrass Living B28TPIR-BB Propane Vent Free Infrared Gas Space Heater with Blower and Base Feet-28,000, T-Stat Control, 30,000 BTU, Black
- ASSEMBLED IN USA - Product is proudly assembled in the USA. Skilled American workers manufacture the parts, assemble, and test our products. Only high-quality materials and parts are used in the manufacturing of our products. Our factory features state of the art manufacturing equipment.
- TECHNOLOGY - Maximum 28, 000 BTU Operates on using Liquid Propane Gas only Which Heats up to 1, 450 sq. ft Area.
- DEPENDABLE - Thermostat Control – The control automatically cycles the burner on and off to maintain a desired room temperature, Ideal for greater heat flow that could add the warm atmosphere in your room.
- ECONOMICAL - 99. 9% efficient with Vent Free gas burner. No outside duct or chimney needed! Environmental Protection and Energy Conservation.
- SAFE - Push button Piezo ignition with Built-in pilot oxygen depletion sensor (ODS) immediately shuts down the heater if carbon monoxide or lack of oxygen is detected.
Rinnai FC824P Vent-Free Propane Gas Heater
- Indoor Heater: Space heaters for indoor use have a warm air outlet with bottom front louvers and a cool-to-touch child-safe cabinet with a safety lock; ductless heater is vent- and hassle-free
- Smart Features: Energy-efficient space heater includes digital adaptive control, a programmable thermostat display, and self-diagnostics for simple smart heater maintenance
- Safe Settings: Electric heater features a flame failure device, overheat switch, oxygen depletion sensor, and tilt switch designed to automatically disable gas/power if the device overheats, overturns, or is extinguished
- Portable Design: Vent-free gas fan convection heater is suitable for homes, apartments, condominiums, and commercial settings; Portable heater is modular/mobile home approved
Ashley Hearth DVAG11L 11,000 BTU Direct Vent Propane Heater, Cream
- 11,000 BTU heat input heats up to 375 sq. ft.
- Designed for use with liquid propane gas
- Sealed burn system is perfect for bedrooms and living spaces
- Matchless Piezo lighting for quick starts
- No complicated venting to purchase or install, complete kit is included (includes heat shield, vent pipe, air intake pipe, flashing, cap and connecting rod)
Mr. Heater Corporation F299730 Heater, One Size, White and Black
- 30,000 BTU Liquid Propane heater to heat spaces up to 750 square feet. Restricted in Canada
- Blue flame burner for even convection heat. Supplemental heat in cold rooms, Additions, Sun rooms, Cabins
- Automatic low oxygen shut-off system (ODS). CSA Certified. Fuel Consumption/Burn Rate (Gal/Hr) - 1.389 lbs/hr
- Operating this heater at altitudes over 4,500 FT above sea level could cause pilot/ODS to shutdown the heater.
- Theromostat, legs and wall mounting hardware included.Fuel Consumption/Burn Rate (Gal/Hr)
5 Things You need to consider when choosing the propane gas heaters in 2021
There are some things you should consider when buying a propane gas heaters. We spent 22 hours researching the most important things you should consider when buying a propane gas heaters. So should we start with the list of things you should consider?
1. Budget and price matching
Make a list of the things you want in your propane gas heaters and the price you are willing to pay for it. So try to look for a product in that price range and choose the one that appeals to you the most. One tip we would like to give you is: don’t settle for a cheaper product if it doesn’t even have a function you need.
Most propane gas heaterss fall within the price range of $ 493.31 to $ 214.99. Therefore, if budget is not a problem and you want the best product for your needs, we advise you to choose the Mr. Heater F260550 Big Maxx MHU50NG Natural Gas Unit Heater.
If you want something medium range, choose Bluegrass Living B28TPIR-BB Propane Vent Free Infrared Gas Space Heater with Blower and Base Feet-28,000, T-Stat Control, 30,000 BTU, Black. If you have a very low budget, you can choose the one that is the Mr. Heater Corporation F299730 Heater, One Size, White and Black
2. Does it have all the features you need?
Most importantly, the propane gas heaters you are purchasing should have all the features you are looking for. In case you don’t even have one, don’t buy! We are saying this because you will not be able to use it for that purpose. If you are a person without budget problems, I would suggest you to choose the best model which is Mr. Heater Corporation F299730 Heater, One Size, White and Black
3. The brand
Buying the propane gas heaters from a reputable brand can actually make sense. Not only will it be better than others in terms of “build quality”, but it will also have some extra features, better customer support. Famous brands have multiple service centers across the country, so if you have any problems you can simply take your propane gas heaters to one of their service centers.
4. Warranty Matters!
When you buy a propane gas heaters from a well-known brand, you will get a guarantee. Low-cost products also come with warranties, but the claim process could be tougher. That’s why I always suggest you buy the product from a reputed brand and the one that comes under warranty. It will save you from repair costs in the future. On average, around 21% of people end up paying 40% of the product price for the service! You can save on service costs if the product is under warranty!
5. Check out our website
On our website, we have experts in all categories and no matter what the product is, we have a better review or list about it. The products on our list are based on expert picks, advice and hours of research. That’s why when you buy something that’s listed on our best list, you won’t regret it. However, there is a possibility that we may not have covered the product you might be interested in, but if you come across something like this, please let us know via comments or contact us.
What is the best propane gas heaters?
The best propane gas heaters is the one that has all the features that meet your needs. I think the best is Mr. Heater F260550 Big Maxx MHU50NG Natural Gas Unit Heater
Are there any good deals on propane gas heaters?
In the offline market, you won’t find many offers. However, I have chosen the best dual visor jet helmet and have added links to Amazon which has deals and deals running on a regular basis.
What is the cheapest propane gas heaters?
Although most of the cheaper dual visor jet helmets do not have many features, but if you are looking for the best one at a low cost, my best bet would be on Mr. Heater Corporation F299730 Heater, One Size, White and Black
Where can I buy the propane gas heaters?
There are several places where you can buy it, but in my opinion, when it comes to the online marketplace, I wouldn’t recommend anything other than Amazon. It’s because their service is great!
Why should you trust our website?
We have been in the review business for more than 10 years and our motive is to help people buy the top-rated products at the best price. We went through 22 to help you find the best propane gas heaters
We hope you liked the propane gas heaterss that we have listed in our best list. If it was helpful, bookmark our site and share it with people you know whenever they intend to buy something.
To conclude this guide,