How We ScoreOur Score is a ranking system developed by our team of experts. It from 0 to 10 are automatically scored by our AI tool based upon the data collected. This score has no relationship or impact from any manufacturer or sales agent websites.
This is the ultimate buyer’s guide to the Best cfl light bulb . We would recommend using SYLVANIA CFL T2 Twist Light Bulb, 60W Equivalent, Efficient 13W, 800 Lumens, Medium Base, 6500K, Daylight – 3 Pack (26378) as it is our top pick for you
The best cfl light bulb brands
One of the things we suggest to most of our readers is to buy the cfl light bulb from a well-known brand. Good brands provide, good quality products, great customer support, and have service centers in different places around the country. Regarding the cfl light bulb I have a preference for the products of the brands listed below.
Best cfl light bulb Review :
SYLVANIA CFL T2 Twist Light Bulb, 60W Equivalent, Efficient 13W, 800 Lumens, Medium Base, 6500K, Daylight - 3 Pack (26378)
3 used from $8.00
- Energy savings: save up to 78% compared to a similar lumen output incandescent bulb.
- Cost savings: take advantage of an estimated cost of only $1.57 a year!
- Best-in-class: This 3-pack of daylight twist bulbs produce a brightness of 800 lumens and a daylight color temperature of 6500K.
- Long-lasting: designed with a lifetime of 10,000 hours.
- Outdoor Rated: Use only in enclosed fixtures to avoid exposure to weather.
EcoSmart Spiral CFL Light Bulb, Daylight
- 5,000k daylight
- Up to 70% less mercury than standard cfl bulbs
- Energy star rated
Sylvania 13W CFL T2 Spiral Light Bulb, 60W Equivalent, 850 Lumens, 2700K Soft White, Non-Dimmable (8-Pack)
- Energy Saving: 13 Watts (60 Watt Replacement)
- Color: 2700K (Soft White)
- Brightness: 850 Lumens
- Lifetime: 10,000 Hours
- 8 Bulbs
13 Watt CFL Light Bulb (60 Watt) Soft White 2700K 1040LM Spiral Bulb Medium Base Compact Fluorescent Bulb (2 Pack)
- ★ Lower Consumption and Higher Brightness. This 13-Watt Energy Saver Compact Fluorescent equivalent to 60W incandescent bulb. Save 70% on power bill.
- ★ Ultra long life. Ensure the normal use of more than 10000 hours. Reduce the frequency of bulb-replace.
- ★ Brightness. Designed to deliver performance with 1040 High Lumen output, CRI 82 and Full Spectrum .
- ★ Easy Installation and Widely applicated. Standard American Spiral Medium Base CFL Light Bulbs. T2 New Technology Compact Size Brighter Light, Fit for home lighting and fixtures of any suitable style.
- ★ Warranty. We offer 1-year warranty, please send us mail for service support and/or replacement if any questions you meet. We will feed you back within 2 working days.
EcoSmart 14-Watt Daylight Compact Flourescent (CFL) Light Bulbs, Pack of 8
1 used from $20.45
SYLVANIA Compact Fluorescent Spiral T2 Light Bulb, 100W Equivalent, Efficient 23W, 1300 Lumens, Medium Base, Frosted, 6500K, Daylight - 3 Pack (26352)
2 used from $10.74
- Energy Savings up to 78% compared to similar lumen output incandescent. Take advantage of an estimated yearly cost of just $2.77!
- These bulbs are designed with a lifetime of up to 9 years and are ideal for hard-to-reach fixtures in attics, basements, or closets.
- Enjoy a quality brightness of 1600 lumens and a color temperature of 6500K; install for bright, daylight illumination where you need it most.
- For household use (medium base), use only 120V AC
- Outdoor rated, use only in enclosed fixtures to avoid exposure to weather.
PHILIPS LED PHILIPS 433557 100-watt Equivalent, Bright White (6500K) 23 Watt Spiral CFL Light Bulb, 4-Pack, Daylight Deluxe, 4 Count
- Energy efficient: Philips Indoor CFL Light Bulbs have an estimated dollar 1.57 estimated annual energy cost (based on three hours/day)
- Eco Friendly: These Philips PAR20 light bulbs use recycled glass and packaging material, reducing environmental impact
- Daylight deluxe: Philips CFL Light Bulbs Simulating sunrise inside your room, this 100 watt equivalent bulb features a daylight color that turns on softly and warms to its full brightness in seconds, making it ideal for use with table lamps or in kitchens, living rooms, and hallways
- Versatility: Creating an inviting atmosphere around the home, Philips T2 bulb is ideal for use in kitchens, living rooms, dining rooms, offices, family rooms, and bedrooms
- Compatibility: These Philips Indoor CFL Light Bulbs fit in a medium screw base; Not compatible with Philips HUE products; Philips Dimmable CFL light bulbs are for non connected use only
Best cfl light bulb – Buyer’s Guide 2021
There are some things you should consider when buying a cfl light bulb. We spent 22 hours researching the most important things you should consider when buying a cfl light bulb. So should we start with the list of things you should consider?
1. Budget and price matching
Make a list of the things you want in your cfl light bulb and the price you are willing to pay for it. So try to look for a product in that price range and choose the one that appeals to you the most. One tip we would like to give you is: don’t settle for a cheaper product if it doesn’t even have a function you need.
Most cfl light bulbs fall within the price range of $ 12.99 to $ 15.67. Therefore, if budget is not a problem and you want the best product for your needs, we advise you to choose the SYLVANIA CFL T2 Twist Light Bulb, 60W Equivalent, Efficient 13W, 800 Lumens, Medium Base, 6500K, Daylight – 3 Pack (26378).
If you want something medium range, choose 13 Watt CFL Light Bulb (60 Watt) Soft White 2700K 1040LM Spiral Bulb Medium Base Compact Fluorescent Bulb (2 Pack). If you have a very low budget, you can choose the one that is the PHILIPS LED PHILIPS 433557 100-watt Equivalent, Bright White (6500K) 23 Watt Spiral CFL Light Bulb, 4-Pack, Daylight Deluxe, 4 Count
2. Does it have all the features you need?
Most importantly, the cfl light bulb you are purchasing should have all the features you are looking for. In case you don’t even have one, don’t buy! We are saying this because you will not be able to use it for that purpose. If you are a person without budget problems, I would suggest you to choose the best model which is PHILIPS LED PHILIPS 433557 100-watt Equivalent, Bright White (6500K) 23 Watt Spiral CFL Light Bulb, 4-Pack, Daylight Deluxe, 4 Count
3. The brand
Buying the cfl light bulb from a reputable brand can actually make sense. Not only will it be better than others in terms of “build quality”, but it will also have some extra features, better customer support. Famous brands have multiple service centers across the country, so if you have any problems you can simply take your cfl light bulb to one of their service centers.
4. Warranty Matters!
When you buy a cfl light bulb from a well-known brand, you will get a guarantee. Low-cost products also come with warranties, but the claim process could be tougher. That’s why I always suggest you buy the product from a reputed brand and the one that comes under warranty. It will save you from repair costs in the future. On average, around 21% of people end up paying 40% of the product price for the service! You can save on service costs if the product is under warranty!
5. Check out our website
On our website, we have experts in all categories and no matter what the product is, we have a better review or list about it. The products on our list are based on expert picks, advice and hours of research. That’s why when you buy something that’s listed on our best list, you won’t regret it. However, there is a possibility that we may not have covered the product you might be interested in, but if you come across something like this, please let us know via comments or contact us.
What is the best cfl light bulb?
The best cfl light bulb is the one that has all the features that meet your needs. I think the best is SYLVANIA CFL T2 Twist Light Bulb, 60W Equivalent, Efficient 13W, 800 Lumens, Medium Base, 6500K, Daylight – 3 Pack (26378)
Are there any good deals on cfl light bulb?
In the offline market, you won’t find many offers. However, I have chosen the best dual visor jet helmet and have added links to Amazon which has deals and deals running on a regular basis.
What is the cheapest cfl light bulb?
Although most of the cheaper dual visor jet helmets do not have many features, but if you are looking for the best one at a low cost, my best bet would be on PHILIPS LED PHILIPS 433557 100-watt Equivalent, Bright White (6500K) 23 Watt Spiral CFL Light Bulb, 4-Pack, Daylight Deluxe, 4 Count
Where can I buy the cfl light bulb?
There are several places where you can buy it, but in my opinion, when it comes to the online marketplace, I wouldn’t recommend anything other than Amazon. It’s because their service is great!
Why should you trust our website?
We have been in the review business for more than 10 years and our motive is to help people buy the top-rated products at the best price. We went through 22 to help you find the best cfl light bulb
We hope you liked the cfl light bulbs that we have listed in our best list. If it was helpful, bookmark our site and share it with people you know whenever they intend to buy something.
To conclude this guide,