How We ScoreOur Score is a ranking system developed by our team of experts. It from 0 to 10 are automatically scored by our AI tool based upon the data collected. This score has no relationship or impact from any manufacturer or sales agent websites.
In this article we will take a look at some of the best chosen portable heater . We would recommend using Portable Electric Space Heater with Thermostat, 1500W/750W Safe and Quiet Ceramic Heater Fan, Heat Up 200 Square Feet for Office Room Desk Indoor Use as it is a high-quality product
Top portable heater brands
One of the things we suggest to most of our readers is to buy the portable heater from a well-known brand. Good brands provide, good quality products, great customer support, and have service centers in different places around the country. Regarding the portable heater I have a preference for the products of the brands listed below.
Top 7 best portable heater review:
Portable Electric Space Heater with Thermostat, 1500W/750W Safe and Quiet Ceramic Heater Fan, Heat Up 200 Square Feet for Office Room Desk Indoor Use
99 used from $25.19
- 2 in 1 heater fan: This ceramic heater provides two heat levels, 1500W or 750W and one cool air fan, you can use it both for winter and summer. Thermostat control of the heater will turn the heater off when it reaches a preset temperature and turn the heater back on when the temperature dips below the thermostat setting. It will cycle on and off. Adjust the setting of thermostat from 0℉ to 158℉ to keep room comfortable
- Multi protection safety system: These heaters are made of flame retardant material avoiding any fire hazard. Automatic safety shutoff system will shut the heater off when the heater overheat. The tip over protection system will also shut the heater off when the heater was knocked over by accident and it will come back on automatically if it is up righted
- Compact and powerful: 8.3 inch x 6.3 inch x 4 inch, 2.2 pounds Portable mini heater with build in carry handle helps to reinforce the potential of rather low electrical bills by using at the place where you need when you don't want to warm the full house with other centralized heaters
- Quiet and fast heating: The noise this ceramic heater makes is lower than 45 decibels, quiet enough for most people to use in a bedroom while sleeping. With PTC ceramic heating tech and high speed fan, this heater put out tons of heat to heat up 200 square feet in seconds
- Upgrade abs material: Upgrade abs material applied, which is more flame resident. The room heater with six feet lead cord and 2 prong connection has a long lasting life
De'Longhi 12500 BTU Smart Portable Air Conditioner, Heater, Dehumidifier & Fan + WiFi, Works w/ Alexa & Google Home, Quiet Mode, 550 sq ft, Large Room, Pinguino 7200 (DOE), White
4 used from $619.43
- WIFI AND SMART SPEAKER COMPATIBLE: Create your ultimate comfort zone anytime, from anywhere with De’Longhi’s PAC app available on your smart phone, tablet or with your smart speakers at home
- SAVE ENERGY: By operating the unit remotely and cooling only the room you’re in (up to 500 sq. ft. ), you can raise your household thermostat and lower your energy bills
- MULTI-FUNCTION FOR MAXIMUM COMFORT: 4-in-1 unit features cooling, dehumidifying and a fan as well as a heat mode to take the chill out of cool nights and mornings
- THE BEST COMFORT LEVEL: Industry-exclusive Real Feel technology provides an unmatched level of comfort, securing the ideal balance between temperature and humidity
- PORTABLE COMFORT: Sets up in minutes. Caster wheels and integrated handles allow you to move it easily from room to room
SereneLife SLPAC Portable Air Conditioner & Heater-4-in-1 Cool/Fan/Dry Remote Control, Heats Rooms up to 325’+ Sq. Ft, 120v/1150W Power Supply, w/Digital LED Display SLACHT108, 10,000 BTU, White
- HANDY AND PORTABLE: The Serene Life Portable Air Conditioner System features a lightweight, handy, sleek body design intended to be used in the bedroom, living room, or garage at home or office. It features rolling wheels for easy portability
- BUILT-IN DEHUMIDIFIER: You don’t only get the cooling effect of the portable AC, but it also helps reduce humidity levels, acts as purifier which makes your home less hospitable to allergens such as dust mites, mold, and mildew by selecting dehumidifier mode.Wipe with soft semi-dry cloth
- 4 OPERATING MODES: The compact floor AC indoor cooler conditioning unit features a simple electric plug in operation and has 4 modes - cooling, heating, dehumidifier, and fan. Also features automatic swing mode w/ moving wind vent for maximum air circulation
- REMOTE CONTROL: Features a digital touch button control panel which includes the power, mode, timer, temperature, and fan speed settings. Other functions such as unit selector (°C/°F), sleep key can be adjusted using the included remote control
- GREAT FOR ALL YEAR ROUND: With 10, 000 BTU cooling power and 9, 000 BTU Heating power, this is the best option to save space and money. The cold air can cover a room up to 350+ sq. ft. , Air flow is rated at 290 m3/hr., moisture removal/dehumidifier at 15 liters/hr. w/ an operating noise level of only 52-56 dBa
Whynter ARC-14SH 14,000 BTU Dual Hose Portable Air Conditioner, Dehumidifier, Fan & Heater with Activated Carbon Filter Plus Storage Bag, Platinum Black
- 14,000 BTU (ASHRAE) / 9,000 BTU (SACC) cooling capacity
- Award Winning: 1. Good Housekeeping's "2020 Best Overall" and "can cool down a room faster than other portable units" 2. Consumer Report's 2020 Highest Score; UL listed
- Dual hose operation; Cools up to a 500 square feet space(ambient temperature and humidity may influence optimum performance); Dehumidifying capacity: 71 pints per day; Air Flow (at high speed): 430 m3/h / 253 CFM; 3 fan speeds
- Full thermostatic control (61°F - 89°F) with digital readout, 24 hour programmable timer; Eco-friendly CFC free green R-32 refrigerant; Patented auto drain function fully exhausts all condensate automatically in most environments
- Three operational modes: Air conditioner, dehumidifier, fan & heater; Cooling capacity 14000 BTU (ASHRAE-128 Standard) / 9500 BTU (DOE+ 2017 Standard); Heating capacity 13000 BTU (ASHRAE-128 Standard)/ 8200 BTU (DOE+ 2017 Standard); Maximum power consumption: Cooling 1300 W / 11.6 A; Heating 1000 W / 11.6 A
Whynter 14,000 BTU Heater with 3M SILVERSHIELD Filter Plus AUTOPUMP Portable Air Conditioners, ARC-148MHP, White
- 14,000 BTU (ASHRAE) / 10,000 BTU (SACC) cooling capacity, 11,000 BTU heating capacity
- Five Operational Modes: Auto, Cool, Dehumidify, Heat, and Fan
- Adjustable temp (62 -88 degrees F), 24-hr. programmable timer, 71 pints/day dehumidifying capacity with continuous, manual, and Auto Pump drain methods
- Remote control, extendable exhaust hose (up to 59"), and upgraded plastic window kit (up to 48") included. Max. window kit length = 48" , Min. window kit length = 26.5"
- UL listed, LCDI plug, R-410A refrigerant, single hose, Activated Carbon and SilverShield Filter washable pre-filter. Auto restart after power outage
Mr. Heater F232000 MH9BX Buddy 4,000-9,000-BTU Indoor-Safe Portable Propane Radiant Heater, Red-Black
- 4,000- to 9,000-BTU radiant heater for spaces up to 225 square feet. Approved for indoor/outdoor use; clean-burning; nearly 100-percent efficient
- When operating the heater at altitudes over 7,000 FT above sea level the heater may shut off.
- Auto shut-off if tipped over, if pilot light goes out, or if detects low oxygen levels. Fuel Consumption/Burn Rate (Gal/Hr) at 4000 BTU = 0.044 Gal/Hr, at 9000 BTU = 0.099 Gal/Hr
- Fold-down handle; swivel-out regulator; connects to propane tank (not included); Run Time (Hrs at Max BTU): 3 Hours
- THE USE OF UN-AUTHORIZED ACCESSORIES/ATTACHMENTS WITH THIS HEATER ARE EXPRESSLY PROHIBITED, MAY CAUSE SERIOUS INJURY, AND WILL VOID THE WARRANTY.
Cooper & Hunter 14,000 BTU 115V Dual Hose Portable Air Conditioner With Heater Including Remote Controller
- POWERFUL COOLING AND HEATING - The latest model of Portable Dual Hose AC/Heater has 14,000 BTU AHRI / 7,000 BTU SACC Cooling Capacity, 11,000 BTU Heating Capacity, and 91.2 Pints/Day Dehumidification.
- DUAL HOSE FOR BETTER EFFICIENCY - This portable AC unit has two hoses, one functions as an exhaust hose and the other as an intake hose that will draw outside hot air. The air is cooled and expelled into the area. Dual-hose versions operate more quickly as it has a more efficient air exchange process and more effective at cooling larger spaces than the single-hose variants.
- 4 IN 1 MULTI-FUNCTION - Cooper & Hunter Dual Hose Air Conditioner With Heat comes with 4 essential functions for all of your HVAC needs including cooling, heating, ventilation, & dehumidifying features combined all in one system.
- DESIGNED TO LAST - You are protected with 7y warranty on the compressor, 5y on parts, and a US-based technical support should you need any assistance.
- LOADED WITH FEATURES - Super Silent Self-Evaporative System, Auto Restart Function, Refrigerant Leakage Detection, Self-Diagnosis and Auto Protection
Important notes when buying portable heater
There are some things you should consider when buying a portable heater. We spent 22 hours researching the most important things you should consider when buying a portable heater. So should we start with the list of things you should consider?
1. Budget and price matching
Make a list of the things you want in your portable heater and the price you are willing to pay for it. So try to look for a product in that price range and choose the one that appeals to you the most. One tip we would like to give you is: don’t settle for a cheaper product if it doesn’t even have a function you need.
Most portable heaters fall within the price range of $ 32.99 to $ 699. Therefore, if budget is not a problem and you want the best product for your needs, we advise you to choose the Portable Electric Space Heater with Thermostat, 1500W/750W Safe and Quiet Ceramic Heater Fan, Heat Up 200 Square Feet for Office Room Desk Indoor Use.
If you want something medium range, choose Whynter ARC-14SH 14,000 BTU Dual Hose Portable Air Conditioner, Dehumidifier, Fan & Heater with Activated Carbon Filter Plus Storage Bag, Platinum Black. If you have a very low budget, you can choose the one that is the Cooper & Hunter 14,000 BTU 115V Dual Hose Portable Air Conditioner With Heater Including Remote Controller
2. Does it have all the features you need?
Most importantly, the portable heater you are purchasing should have all the features you are looking for. In case you don’t even have one, don’t buy! We are saying this because you will not be able to use it for that purpose. If you are a person without budget problems, I would suggest you to choose the best model which is Cooper & Hunter 14,000 BTU 115V Dual Hose Portable Air Conditioner With Heater Including Remote Controller
3. The brand
Buying the portable heater from a reputable brand can actually make sense. Not only will it be better than others in terms of “build quality”, but it will also have some extra features, better customer support. Famous brands have multiple service centers across the country, so if you have any problems you can simply take your portable heater to one of their service centers.
4. Warranty Matters!
When you buy a portable heater from a well-known brand, you will get a guarantee. Low-cost products also come with warranties, but the claim process could be tougher. That’s why I always suggest you buy the product from a reputed brand and the one that comes under warranty. It will save you from repair costs in the future. On average, around 21% of people end up paying 40% of the product price for the service! You can save on service costs if the product is under warranty!
5. Check out our website
On our website, we have experts in all categories and no matter what the product is, we have a better review or list about it. The products on our list are based on expert picks, advice and hours of research. That’s why when you buy something that’s listed on our best list, you won’t regret it. However, there is a possibility that we may not have covered the product you might be interested in, but if you come across something like this, please let us know via comments or contact us.
What is the best portable heater?
The best portable heater is the one that has all the features that meet your needs. I think the best is Portable Electric Space Heater with Thermostat, 1500W/750W Safe and Quiet Ceramic Heater Fan, Heat Up 200 Square Feet for Office Room Desk Indoor Use
Are there any good deals on portable heater?
In the offline market, you won’t find many offers. However, I have chosen the best dual visor jet helmet and have added links to Amazon which has deals and deals running on a regular basis.
What is the cheapest portable heater?
Although most of the cheaper dual visor jet helmets do not have many features, but if you are looking for the best one at a low cost, my best bet would be on Cooper & Hunter 14,000 BTU 115V Dual Hose Portable Air Conditioner With Heater Including Remote Controller
Where can I buy the portable heater?
There are several places where you can buy it, but in my opinion, when it comes to the online marketplace, I wouldn’t recommend anything other than Amazon. It’s because their service is great!
Why should you trust our website?
We have been in the review business for more than 10 years and our motive is to help people buy the top-rated products at the best price. We went through 22 to help you find the best portable heater
We hope you liked the portable heaters that we have listed in our best list. If it was helpful, bookmark our site and share it with people you know whenever they intend to buy something.
To conclude this guide,