How We ScoreOur Score is a ranking system developed by our team of experts. It from 0 to 10 are automatically scored by our AI tool based upon the data collected. This score has no relationship or impact from any manufacturer or sales agent websites.
This is the ultimate buyer’s guide to the Best single stage snow blower . We would recommend using Briggs & Stratton 1022E 22-Inch Single-Stage Snow Blower with Push Button Electric Start as it is a high-quality product
The best single stage snow blower brands
One of the things we suggest to most of our readers is to buy the single stage snow blower from a well-known brand. Good brands provide, good quality products, great customer support, and have service centers in different places around the country. Regarding the single stage snow blower I have a preference for the products of the brands listed below.
Top 7 best single stage snow blower review:
Briggs & Stratton 1022E 22-Inch Single-Stage Snow Blower with Push Button Electric Start
- 22 inch wide clearing path with a 12.5-inch intake height
- 950 snow series 208cc engine with 9.50-foot-pounds of torque
- Electric start for effortless starting and a wear-resistant, polymer auger
- Manual chute rotation and quick deflector and wheel size- 8 inches by 2 inches
- 3 year limited warranty
Snow Joe iON18SB 40-Volt iONMAX Cordless Brushless Single Stage Snowblower Kit | 18-Inch | W/ 4.0-Ah Battery and Charger
- Lightweight: lightweight design (Only 32 lbs) to easily clear sidewalks, driveways and decks
- Cordless: 40V 4. 0 Ah iONMAX rechargeable Lithium-Ion Battery provides up to 50 minutes of whisper-quiet runtime
- Auto-rotate Chute: 180° auto-rotate directional Chute throws snow up to 20 feet
- Clearing path: cuts up to 18 in. (45. 7 cm) wide and 8 in. (20. 3 cm) deep in one pass.Body Material:Plastic
Honda Power Equipment HS720AMA 20" 187cc Single-Stage Snow Blower
- Single stage
- 4 cycle, 190Cc Honda ohc engine
- Clears 20 inch
- Throws snow up to 33 feet
- Semi-self propelled auger drive
Toro Single Stage Snow Blower Power Clear 518 ZR 38472
- Sold on Amazon
Snow Joe SJ621 Electric Single Stage Snow Thrower | 18-Inch | 13.5 Amp Motor | Headlights
- Ideal for quick snow pickups on mid-sized driveways and walkways
- No gas, oil or tune-ups make it effortless to start and maintain
- Powerful 13.5-amp motor moves up to 650 lbs of snow per minute
- 4-blade steel auger cuts 18 in. wide by 10 in. deep with each pass
- ETL approved; Full 2-year warranty
Snow Joe SJ625E Electric Single Stage Snow Thrower | 21-Inch | 15 Amp Motor
- VERSATILE: Ideal for quick snow pickups on mid-sized driveways and walkways
- POWERFUL: 15-amp motor moves up to 800 lbs. of snow per minute
- MAINTENANCE-FREE: No gas, oil or tune-ups make it effortless to start and maintain. Chute Rotation Turning Radius (Deg) - 180
- LED LIGHT: 3 W LED light for safe nighttime clearing.Tires: 8 inch (2.5 inch width)
Snow Joe SJCVR-21 Protective Cover for 21-Inch Electric Snow Blower | Universal | Single Stage Compatible
- Protects against snow, ice, sun damage, rain, dust, tree sap and Birds
- Heavy-duty fabric won't shrink or stretch
- Fabric is coated for maximum water resistance
- Designed to fit all 15", 18" & 21" Snow Joe snow blowers as well as most other models clearing 21 inches in width.
Best single stage snow blower – Buyer’s Guide 2021
There are some things you should consider when buying a single stage snow blower. We spent 22 hours researching the most important things you should consider when buying a single stage snow blower. So should we start with the list of things you should consider?
1. Budget and price matching
Make a list of the things you want in your single stage snow blower and the price you are willing to pay for it. So try to look for a product in that price range and choose the one that appeals to you the most. One tip we would like to give you is: don’t settle for a cheaper product if it doesn’t even have a function you need.
Most single stage snow blowers fall within the price range of $ 466.13 to $ 18.64. Therefore, if budget is not a problem and you want the best product for your needs, we advise you to choose the Briggs & Stratton 1022E 22-Inch Single-Stage Snow Blower with Push Button Electric Start.
If you want something medium range, choose Toro Single Stage Snow Blower Power Clear 518 ZR 38472. If you have a very low budget, you can choose the one that is the Snow Joe SJCVR-21 Protective Cover for 21-Inch Electric Snow Blower | Universal | Single Stage Compatible
2. Does it have all the features you need?
Most importantly, the single stage snow blower you are purchasing should have all the features you are looking for. In case you don’t even have one, don’t buy! We are saying this because you will not be able to use it for that purpose. If you are a person without budget problems, I would suggest you to choose the best model which is Snow Joe SJCVR-21 Protective Cover for 21-Inch Electric Snow Blower | Universal | Single Stage Compatible
3. The brand
Buying the single stage snow blower from a reputable brand can actually make sense. Not only will it be better than others in terms of “build quality”, but it will also have some extra features, better customer support. Famous brands have multiple service centers across the country, so if you have any problems you can simply take your single stage snow blower to one of their service centers.
4. Warranty Matters!
When you buy a single stage snow blower from a well-known brand, you will get a guarantee. Low-cost products also come with warranties, but the claim process could be tougher. That’s why I always suggest you buy the product from a reputed brand and the one that comes under warranty. It will save you from repair costs in the future. On average, around 21% of people end up paying 40% of the product price for the service! You can save on service costs if the product is under warranty!
5. Check out our website
On our website, we have experts in all categories and no matter what the product is, we have a better review or list about it. The products on our list are based on expert picks, advice and hours of research. That’s why when you buy something that’s listed on our best list, you won’t regret it. However, there is a possibility that we may not have covered the product you might be interested in, but if you come across something like this, please let us know via comments or contact us.
What is the best single stage snow blower?
The best single stage snow blower is the one that has all the features that meet your needs. I think the best is Briggs & Stratton 1022E 22-Inch Single-Stage Snow Blower with Push Button Electric Start
Are there any good deals on single stage snow blower?
In the offline market, you won’t find many offers. However, I have chosen the best dual visor jet helmet and have added links to Amazon which has deals and deals running on a regular basis.
What is the cheapest single stage snow blower?
Although most of the cheaper dual visor jet helmets do not have many features, but if you are looking for the best one at a low cost, my best bet would be on Snow Joe SJCVR-21 Protective Cover for 21-Inch Electric Snow Blower | Universal | Single Stage Compatible
Where can I buy the single stage snow blower?
There are several places where you can buy it, but in my opinion, when it comes to the online marketplace, I wouldn’t recommend anything other than Amazon. It’s because their service is great!
Why should you trust our website?
We have been in the review business for more than 10 years and our motive is to help people buy the top-rated products at the best price. We went through 22 to help you find the best single stage snow blower
We hope you liked the single stage snow blowers that we have listed in our best list. If it was helpful, bookmark our site and share it with people you know whenever they intend to buy something.
To conclude this guide,