How We ScoreOur Score is a ranking system developed by our team of experts. It from 0 to 10 are automatically scored by our AI tool based upon the data collected. This score has no relationship or impact from any manufacturer or sales agent websites.
In this article we will take a look at some of the best chosen battery powered nail gun . We would recommend using PORTER-CABLE 20V MAX Cordless Brad Nailer Kit with 1 Battery, 18GA (PCC790LA) as it is our top pick for you
The best battery powered nail gun brands
One of the things we suggest to most of our readers is to buy the battery powered nail gun from a well-known brand. Good brands provide, good quality products, great customer support, and have service centers in different places around the country. Regarding the battery powered nail gun I have a preference for the products of the brands listed below.
Best battery powered nail gun Review :
PORTER-CABLE 20V MAX Cordless Brad Nailer Kit with 1 Battery, 18GA (PCC790LA)
- 100% battery power of the cordless brand nailer eliminates need for compressor, hose or costly gas cartridges
- Motor design of 18 gauge brad nailer provides consistent firing power into various materials and climate conditions
- Multiple Tool-Free settings of the battery brad nailer provide ease of use
- Unit's lightweight and optimal center of graviy provide user comfort in multiple positions reducing user fatigue
- Multi functional dual LED lights function for workspace illumination and error indication
DEWALT 20V MAX Cordless Brad Nailer Kit, 18GA (DCN680D1)
- 100% battery power of the cordless brand nailer eliminates need for compressor, hose or costly gas cartridges
- Brushless motor of 18 gauge brad nailer maximizes runtime and durability
- Micro nose of the battery brad nailer improves line of sight and accuracy of nail placement (Compared to DEWALT DC608)
- Tool-free depth adjustment for precise countersinking of nails
- Tool-free jam release to quickly and easily clear nail jams
Cordless Brad Nailer, NEU MASTER NTC0023 Rechargeable Nail Gun/Staple Gun for Upholstery, Carpentry and Woodworking Projects, Including 20V Max. 2.0Ah Li-ion Battery and Charger
- 【Spiral-Drive Technology And Cordless Design】With its spiral-drive technology, the cordless brad nailer stapler deliver more full-power shots than comparable corded tool without the hassle of using cord, gas and compressor.
- 【Up To 1100 Shots Per Full Charge】Powered by NEU MASTER 20v MAX rechargeable Lithium-Ion battery which has passed 1000 charging cycle test, the electric nail gun/staple gun can deliver up to 1100 full power shot per full charge.
- 【2-in-1 Versatile Battery Brad gun/Staple gun】It drives 1/4'' crown staple from 5/8'' to 1'', and 18 gauge brad nail from 5/8'' to 1-1/4'', which makes its ideal for fastening lightweight decoration trim, installing sheets of insulation, home repair while not recommended for quarter round installation or heavy duty construction projects.
- 【Flawless Finish And User Friendly】Non-Marring rubber nose provides a complete finish. Oversize trigger and an ergonomic handle to combat grip fatigue during strenuous or time-consuming tasks.
- 【LED Light And Belt Hook】With LED lights and the belt hook, you can illuminate work area and take your cordless staple gun/nail gun anywhere to get the job done.
Ryobi P320 Airstrike 18 Volt One+ Lithium Ion Cordless Brad Nailer (Battery Not Included, Power Tool Only)
5 used from $97.77
- Drives up to 1700 nails per charge
- No compressors, hoses or pricey gas cartridges required. Cordless design offers both convenience and superior performance.
- Convenient adjustment dial regulates air pressure for optimum results.
- Low-nail indicator to quickly and easily see when it is time to reload
- Includes: 18-V ONE AirStrike 18-Gauge Cordless Brad Nailer, Battery sold separately
20V Cordless Brad Nailer/Stapler Kit, 18 Gauge 2 in 1 Cordless Nail/Staple Gun with 2.0A Battery, Charger, 1000pcs Nails and 1000pcs Staples for Home Improvement, Woodworking, WORKSITE
- High Performance - Drives a range of 18 gauge brad nails from 5/8"~1-1/4" and staple from 5/8"~1".
- Impact Force Adjustment Mechanism - With tool-free impact force adjustment, this nail gun can provide precise countersinking of nails for a wide variety of finish applications.
- Cordless Design - Since operated by the lithium-ion battery, this cordless brad nailer will let you get rid of the hassle of using compressor, hose or costly gas cartridges.
- Built-in LED Light - Multi-functional LED light helps to provide both workspace illumination and tool diagnostics.
- 2.0A Battery - Battery is featured with charging and discharging protection, which makes charging extremely safe and battery more durable.
KIMO 20V 18 Gauge Cordless Brad Nailer/Stapler Kit, 2 in 1 Cordless Nail/Staple Gun w/ Lithium-Ion Battery&Fast Charger, 18GA Nails/Staples, Single or Contact Firing for Home Improvement, Woodworking
5 used from $147.81
- 【2-IN-1 Brad Nailer & Staple Gun For Maximum Application】KIMO designs the best cordless nail gun and makes it possible for you to access both nailing and stapling function simultaneously at a modest price. (Suitable for 18GA 3/4" ~ 2" brad nails, and 18GA 3/4" ~ 1-5/8" staples)
- 【Fast Switch between Single Or Rapid Fire】Easily alternate between sequential and contact-actuation with our cordless brad nailer's dual-mode toggle switch, which means you can fire a single brad with each trigger squeeze or a series of them by bumping the contact element up to 90 nails/min.
- 【Perform Peak Productivity with Cordless Design】No cords, no limits! Fully cordless design eliminates the need for air compressors, hoses or costly gas cartridges. Motor design of 18 gauge nail gun provides consistent firing power into various materials and climate conditions.
- 【Lightweight Design to achieve Optimal Balance】Tool weight matters. Installing crown molding overhead with KIMO cordless finishing nailer is no longer a problem. It weighs less than 6 lbs (without battery) and compact in size, providing you with unmatched access into tight spaces.
- 【LED Lights & Bulid-on Error indicator】With front-positioned LED lights, you can see just what you are doing in dim or dusty areas. Most improtantly, there is bulid-on error light indicator on the side of the electric nail gun to trouble-shoot effectively when error incurred, for example, low battery, nail jam, motor overheat or no nails.
THINKWORK 20V 18 Gauge Cordless Brad Nailer, Durable Nail Gun Battery Powered - (2 in 1 Dual Mode) with Powerful Battery&Fast Charger, 1000 Nails, Single or Contact Firing for Woodworking, Renovation
- 2 IN 1 & DUAL MODE - This nail gun has passed THINKWORK's quality and safety inspection and has a beautiful appearance. Both the power of nail shooting and compatibility have been recognized. 18GA nails of any brand: 1-5/8"(40mm) Gauge Light Duty Staple, 2"(50mm) Gauge Brad Nail. In addition, it also supports dual modes, which can be switched freely between continuous nails or single nails.
- BATTERY LIFE & FAST CHARGING - We use the most advanced lithium ion technology to ensure battery quality. A 2Ah lithium battery can fire 700 nails. The dedicated charger can fully charge the lithium battery in 45 minutes.
- POWER & OPERATION GUIDANCE - The rotating gear on the top of the nail gun can adjust the nailing force, the deepest can reach 50mm, and the fastest can reach 100 nails per minute. The safest push-type nail head requires pressing the top nail to eject. After turning on the switch, the small flashlights on both sides of the fuselage will light up, suitable for use in small and dark places, and the hook below can be hung on the waist when climbing.
- CORDLESS ELECTRIC NAIL GUN KIT - Includes 1* cordless nail gun, 1000* nails, 1* lithium battery, 1* battery charger, 1* hex wrench, 1* manual and 1* writing hand bag. In addition, we have added our "THINKWORK" brand warranty service card.
- SINCERE SERVICE TEAM - As a seller, we only sell best products to satisfy customers. Please check and use it in time after receiving the goods. If the packaging is severely damaged, the product cannot be opened or cannot be charged, please contact us in time.
5 Things You need to consider when choosing the battery powered nail gun in 2021
There are some things you should consider when buying a battery powered nail gun. We spent 22 hours researching the most important things you should consider when buying a battery powered nail gun. So should we start with the list of things you should consider?
1. Budget and price matching
Make a list of the things you want in your battery powered nail gun and the price you are willing to pay for it. So try to look for a product in that price range and choose the one that appeals to you the most. One tip we would like to give you is: don’t settle for a cheaper product if it doesn’t even have a function you need.
Most battery powered nail guns fall within the price range of $ 189.95 to $ 148.99. Therefore, if budget is not a problem and you want the best product for your needs, we advise you to choose the PORTER-CABLE 20V MAX Cordless Brad Nailer Kit with 1 Battery, 18GA (PCC790LA).
If you want something medium range, choose Ryobi P320 Airstrike 18 Volt One+ Lithium Ion Cordless Brad Nailer (Battery Not Included, Power Tool Only). If you have a very low budget, you can choose the one that is the THINKWORK 20V 18 Gauge Cordless Brad Nailer, Durable Nail Gun Battery Powered – (2 in 1 Dual Mode) with Powerful Battery&Fast Charger, 1000 Nails, Single or Contact Firing for Woodworking, Renovation
2. Does it have all the features you need?
Most importantly, the battery powered nail gun you are purchasing should have all the features you are looking for. In case you don’t even have one, don’t buy! We are saying this because you will not be able to use it for that purpose. If you are a person without budget problems, I would suggest you to choose the best model which is THINKWORK 20V 18 Gauge Cordless Brad Nailer, Durable Nail Gun Battery Powered – (2 in 1 Dual Mode) with Powerful Battery&Fast Charger, 1000 Nails, Single or Contact Firing for Woodworking, Renovation
3. The brand
Buying the battery powered nail gun from a reputable brand can actually make sense. Not only will it be better than others in terms of “build quality”, but it will also have some extra features, better customer support. Famous brands have multiple service centers across the country, so if you have any problems you can simply take your battery powered nail gun to one of their service centers.
4. Warranty Matters!
When you buy a battery powered nail gun from a well-known brand, you will get a guarantee. Low-cost products also come with warranties, but the claim process could be tougher. That’s why I always suggest you buy the product from a reputed brand and the one that comes under warranty. It will save you from repair costs in the future. On average, around 21% of people end up paying 40% of the product price for the service! You can save on service costs if the product is under warranty!
5. Check out our website
On our website, we have experts in all categories and no matter what the product is, we have a better review or list about it. The products on our list are based on expert picks, advice and hours of research. That’s why when you buy something that’s listed on our best list, you won’t regret it. However, there is a possibility that we may not have covered the product you might be interested in, but if you come across something like this, please let us know via comments or contact us.
What is the best battery powered nail gun?
The best battery powered nail gun is the one that has all the features that meet your needs. I think the best is PORTER-CABLE 20V MAX Cordless Brad Nailer Kit with 1 Battery, 18GA (PCC790LA)
Are there any good deals on battery powered nail gun?
In the offline market, you won’t find many offers. However, I have chosen the best dual visor jet helmet and have added links to Amazon which has deals and deals running on a regular basis.
What is the cheapest battery powered nail gun?
Although most of the cheaper dual visor jet helmets do not have many features, but if you are looking for the best one at a low cost, my best bet would be on THINKWORK 20V 18 Gauge Cordless Brad Nailer, Durable Nail Gun Battery Powered – (2 in 1 Dual Mode) with Powerful Battery&Fast Charger, 1000 Nails, Single or Contact Firing for Woodworking, Renovation
Where can I buy the battery powered nail gun?
There are several places where you can buy it, but in my opinion, when it comes to the online marketplace, I wouldn’t recommend anything other than Amazon. It’s because their service is great!
Why should you trust our website?
We have been in the review business for more than 10 years and our motive is to help people buy the top-rated products at the best price. We went through 22 to help you find the best battery powered nail gun
We hope you liked the battery powered nail guns that we have listed in our best list. If it was helpful, bookmark our site and share it with people you know whenever they intend to buy something.
To conclude this guide,