How We ScoreOur Score is a ranking system developed by our team of experts. It from 0 to 10 are automatically scored by our AI tool based upon the data collected. This score has no relationship or impact from any manufacturer or sales agent websites.
This is the ultimate buyer’s guide to the Best sidewalk edger . We would recommend using AMES 2917200 Saw-Tooth Border Edger with T-Grip, 39-Inch as it is one of the best products currently available in the market
The popular sidewalk edger brands
One of the things we suggest to most of our readers is to buy the sidewalk edger from a well-known brand. Good brands provide, good quality products, great customer support, and have service centers in different places around the country. Regarding the sidewalk edger I have a preference for the products of the brands listed below.
Top 7 best sidewalk edger review:
AMES 2917200 Saw-Tooth Border Edger with T-Grip, 39-Inch
- Unique footplate provides consistent cutting depth
- Works well in straight lines or curves
- Cuts trenches and creates clean, finished lawn edges along driveways, lawns and sidewalks
- Durable serrated 15-gauge steel blade slices through grass and turf in 1 step
- Blade dimensions: 8-7/8 in. W x 4-1/2 in. H
WORX WG896 12 Amp 7.5" Electric Lawn Edger & Trencher
4 used from $85.37
- [POWER LIKE THE PROS] The 12 Amp motor spins the 7.5” blade fast and deep at 4700 revolutions per minute, giving you professional-looking lines and edges
- [3 DEPTH ADJUSTMENTS] Cut down at 1”, 1-1/4”, 1-1/2” depending on the task at hand
- [CUTTING LINE INDICATOR] Stay on the straight and narrow with the cutting line guide—you’ll notice a difference when you’re done
- [ADJUSTABLE SHAFT] Users of any height can find a length and comfortable position that works for them with the adjustable shaft and D-grip handle
- [DO IT YOURSELF. DO IT BETTER. DO IT WITH WORX.] WORX tools are engineered with cutting-edge technology, and above modern efficiency standards, so you can build a cost-effective tool collection that’s been designed to last
Earthquake 23275 Walk-Behind Landscape and Lawn Edger with 79cc 4-Cycle Engine
- POWER AND FLEXIBILITY: The 79cc Viper Engine spins a 9” spring steel blade at 3400 RPMs providing the power and speed you need to accomplish lawn, sidewalk and driveway edging tasks. The edger can also be used for smaller trenching jobs such as electric fence installation or creating an underground cable run to a garage or shed.
- MUTI-ANGLE CUTTING: Our multi-position pivoting head offers 5 different cutting angles from 70-110 degrees allowing the user to select the angle that is best suited to handle any type of grass they need to edge. Head adjustment is made by simply sliding the single-hand operated lever into the appropriate notch on the adjustment plate.
- PRECISION LINES: Clean professional lines can be easily achieved regardless of grass type when you combine the balance of a 4-wheeled design with multi-angled cutting. Use the 90-degree angle option to slice through standard blade grass or select between angles of 70, 80, 100, and 110 degrees to create a clean edge when dealing with creeping or tuberous grasses.
- FLEXIBLE DEPTH CONTROL: Take complete control over your depth of cut with our flexible control mechanism. From the operating position, engage the adjustment lever with one-hand to select from over 5 different depth settings from 0.5 inches up to 3.5 inches.
- DEBRIS GUARD AND TOOL HOLDER: A durable chain skirting protects the operator from flying debris while the attached tool holder provides a convenient place to store smaller hand tools making them easily available for lawn and sidewalk detailing.
Craftsman CMXGKAME30A 30cc 4-Cycle Gas Powered Grass Lawn Edger-Easy Start Technology-Ideal for Small to Medium Sized Gardens, Liberty Red
- Greater power with less vibration: 29cc, 4-cycle engine is powerful and produces less noise without the need to mix gas and oil!
- Easy 2-step start: advanced easy start technology simplifies starts to 2 steps: Prime and pull.
- Ergonomic handle design: Fully molded ergonomic handle comes with a mounted throttle and Idle controls for easier operation.
- HEAVY DUTY STEEL BLADE AND ADJUSTABLE CUTTING HEIGHT: Heavy duty 9-inch dual-tipped steel blade cuts a clean edge along driveways and sidewalks. Choose from 6 different cutting positions up to 1.75 inches.
- 3 transport wheels: designed with 3 premium transport wheels for added stability and control.
Greenworks 12 Amp Electric Corded Edger 27032
- 12 Amp motor delivers powerful edging capabilities
- 7.5" double edged blade provides robust edging capabilities and longer wear
- Spring assist front wheel provides variable blade depth
- Adjustable auxiliary handle for added user comfort and control
- Integrated cord lock feature prevents accidental disconnect
BLACK+DECKER Edger & Trencher, 2-in-1, 12-Amp (LE750)
- 12-amp high torque motor of the edger trimmer tackles tough overgrowth creating a defined trench
- Exclusive pull-up edge guide of the edge trimmer converts from edger to landscape trencher
- Three-position blade depth adjustment of BLACK+DECKER edger lets you control the cut
- Built-in cord retention keeps extension cord secure
- Tool-free assembly is quick and hassle-free
CRAFTSMAN Edger, 3-Blade Settings, 12-Amp (CMEED400) , Red
1 used from $91.08
- POWERFUL MOTOR: 12 Amp high torque motor of the edger trimmer cuts through tough turf
- COMFORT & CONTROL: Adjustable auxiliary handle of the edge trimmer provides comfort and control
- PRECISION CUTTING: Line cutting guide provides precision and control while edging along hard surfaces or trenching around borders
- DETAILED EDGING: 3 blade-depth settings allows you to control the cut for detailed edging
- VERSATRACK hook for convenient storage with VERSARACK system
5 Things You need to consider when choosing the sidewalk edger in 2021
There are some things you should consider when buying a sidewalk edger. We spent 22 hours researching the most important things you should consider when buying a sidewalk edger. So should we start with the list of things you should consider?
1. Budget and price matching
Make a list of the things you want in your sidewalk edger and the price you are willing to pay for it. So try to look for a product in that price range and choose the one that appeals to you the most. One tip we would like to give you is: don’t settle for a cheaper product if it doesn’t even have a function you need.
Most sidewalk edgers fall within the price range of $ 29.98 to $ 99. Therefore, if budget is not a problem and you want the best product for your needs, we advise you to choose the AMES 2917200 Saw-Tooth Border Edger with T-Grip, 39-Inch.
If you want something medium range, choose Craftsman CMXGKAME30A 30cc 4-Cycle Gas Powered Grass Lawn Edger-Easy Start Technology-Ideal for Small to Medium Sized Gardens, Liberty Red. If you have a very low budget, you can choose the one that is the CRAFTSMAN Edger, 3-Blade Settings, 12-Amp (CMEED400) , Red
2. Does it have all the features you need?
Most importantly, the sidewalk edger you are purchasing should have all the features you are looking for. In case you don’t even have one, don’t buy! We are saying this because you will not be able to use it for that purpose. If you are a person without budget problems, I would suggest you to choose the best model which is CRAFTSMAN Edger, 3-Blade Settings, 12-Amp (CMEED400) , Red
3. The brand
Buying the sidewalk edger from a reputable brand can actually make sense. Not only will it be better than others in terms of “build quality”, but it will also have some extra features, better customer support. Famous brands have multiple service centers across the country, so if you have any problems you can simply take your sidewalk edger to one of their service centers.
4. Warranty Matters!
When you buy a sidewalk edger from a well-known brand, you will get a guarantee. Low-cost products also come with warranties, but the claim process could be tougher. That’s why I always suggest you buy the product from a reputed brand and the one that comes under warranty. It will save you from repair costs in the future. On average, around 21% of people end up paying 40% of the product price for the service! You can save on service costs if the product is under warranty!
5. Check out our website
On our website, we have experts in all categories and no matter what the product is, we have a better review or list about it. The products on our list are based on expert picks, advice and hours of research. That’s why when you buy something that’s listed on our best list, you won’t regret it. However, there is a possibility that we may not have covered the product you might be interested in, but if you come across something like this, please let us know via comments or contact us.
What is the best sidewalk edger?
The best sidewalk edger is the one that has all the features that meet your needs. I think the best is AMES 2917200 Saw-Tooth Border Edger with T-Grip, 39-Inch
Are there any good deals on sidewalk edger?
In the offline market, you won’t find many offers. However, I have chosen the best dual visor jet helmet and have added links to Amazon which has deals and deals running on a regular basis.
What is the cheapest sidewalk edger?
Although most of the cheaper dual visor jet helmets do not have many features, but if you are looking for the best one at a low cost, my best bet would be on CRAFTSMAN Edger, 3-Blade Settings, 12-Amp (CMEED400) , Red
Where can I buy the sidewalk edger?
There are several places where you can buy it, but in my opinion, when it comes to the online marketplace, I wouldn’t recommend anything other than Amazon. It’s because their service is great!
Why should you trust our website?
We have been in the review business for more than 10 years and our motive is to help people buy the top-rated products at the best price. We went through 22 to help you find the best sidewalk edger
We hope you liked the sidewalk edgers that we have listed in our best list. If it was helpful, bookmark our site and share it with people you know whenever they intend to buy something.
To conclude this guide,