How We ScoreOur Score is a ranking system developed by our team of experts. It from 0 to 10 are automatically scored by our AI tool based upon the data collected. This score has no relationship or impact from any manufacturer or sales agent websites.
This is the ultimate buyer’s guide to the Best greenworks weed eater . We would recommend using Greenworks 40V 13-Inch Cordless String trimmer, Battery Not Included, 21332 as it is our top pick for you
Top greenworks weed eater brands
One of the things we suggest to most of our readers is to buy the greenworks weed eater from a well-known brand. Good brands provide, good quality products, great customer support, and have service centers in different places around the country. Regarding the greenworks weed eater I have a preference for the products of the brands listed below.
Best greenworks weed eater Review :
Greenworks 40V 13-Inch Cordless String trimmer, Battery Not Included, 21332
3 used from $42.31
- High Performance G-MAX 40V Lithium-Ion Battery delivers fade-free power with no memory loss after charging
- 13-inch cutting path for quick and easy trimmer with powerful results to cut through the toughest weeds
- Versatile design with 3-position pivoting head for easy trimming at multiple angles. RPM : 8000
- 90 degree rotating head with edging wheel for walk behind edging for versatile use
- 0.065-inch single line auto feed for fast results
Greenworks 40V 12 in. Front Mount String Trimmer with 2Ah Battery and Charger, 2101602
6 used from $87.98
- Power source type: Battery-Powered
- 12 in. cut path with 0.065 dual line auto feed head
- Variable speed trigger for power when you need it
- Ergonomically designed for superior balance
- Adjustable auxiliary handle for added user comfort
Greenworks G-MAX 40V Cordless String Trimmer and Leaf Blower Combo Pack, 2.0Ah Battery and Charger Included STBA40B210
13 used from $128.94
- Up to 45 minutes of run time with fully charged 2.0Ah Battery, Battery and charger included
- The innovative axial fan design delivers 110 mph and 390 CFM to handle tough clearing jobs
- Light weight and easy to use
- 40V 2Ah Li-Ion Battery and charger included, compatible Battery and charger models 29462, 29472 and 29482
Greenworks PRO 16-Inch 80V Cordless String Trimmer (Attachment Capable), Battery Not Included GST80320
2 used from $124.45
- Powered by 80V Li-Ion Battery compatible with multiple professional tools, Battery Sold Separately
- Brushless motor, equivalent performance to 32cc gas engine
- Powerhead shaft is attachment capable and accepts most gas attachment
- Includes 14/16-inch string trimmer bump feed attachment
- Battery and Charger Not Included. Compatible batteries include models GBA80200, GBA80400 and charger model GCH8040
Greenworks 24V 12-Inch String Trimmer / Edger, 2Ah Battery and Charger Included 21342
2 used from $64.39
- Pivoting head allows for edging and trimming capability with edging wheel
- Electric start eliminates gas hassle, less maintenance and 0 fumes; Handle type: Wrap around
- 12 inch cut path with .065 single line auto feed for easy line advance
- Shaft length (inch): 40 inch compatible Greenworks replacement spool, model 29252 and 29092
- Battery and charger included; Compatible battery models 29842 and 29852 and charger 29862; Drive shaft type: Telescoping
Greenworks 40V 14inch Cordless String Trimmer (Attachment Capable), 4.0 AH Battery Included 21362
1 used from $138.75
- Attachment capable, accepts most gas attachments to provide mulitple use
- Brushless motor delivers greater torque, quieter operation and higher battery efficiency
- Starts within seconds with gas comparable performance, battery compatible with multiple tools
- Battery and Charger include. Compatible with battery models 29462 and 29472 and charger 29482
- Compatible GreenWorks Replacement bulk string, Model 2906302
Greenworks Pro 80V Cordless Brushless String Trimmer + Leaf Blower Combo, 2Ah Battery and Charger Included STBA80L210
1 used from $249.27
- The 80V brushless axial blower and 16” string trimmer combo pack provides ultimate performance at a great value
- Brushless motor provides more torque, quiet operation, and longer life
- String Trimmer features a 14 / 16-In cutting path, durable .080” line, bump feed head, adjustable handle, and variable speed trigger for added control
- Blower features an axial design, with up to 500 CFM / 125 MPH wind speed. Variable speed trigger with 3 speed selections (low / medium / high)
- Includes 80V 2Ah lithium-Ion battery and rapid charger (30-minute charge time)
Best greenworks weed eater – Buyer’s Guide 2021
There are some things you should consider when buying a greenworks weed eater. We spent 22 hours researching the most important things you should consider when buying a greenworks weed eater. So should we start with the list of things you should consider?
1. Budget and price matching
Make a list of the things you want in your greenworks weed eater and the price you are willing to pay for it. So try to look for a product in that price range and choose the one that appeals to you the most. One tip we would like to give you is: don’t settle for a cheaper product if it doesn’t even have a function you need.
Most greenworks weed eaters fall within the price range of $ 52.28 to $ 270.95. Therefore, if budget is not a problem and you want the best product for your needs, we advise you to choose the Greenworks 40V 13-Inch Cordless String trimmer, Battery Not Included, 21332.
If you want something medium range, choose Greenworks PRO 16-Inch 80V Cordless String Trimmer (Attachment Capable), Battery Not Included GST80320. If you have a very low budget, you can choose the one that is the Greenworks Pro 80V Cordless Brushless String Trimmer + Leaf Blower Combo, 2Ah Battery and Charger Included STBA80L210
2. Does it have all the features you need?
Most importantly, the greenworks weed eater you are purchasing should have all the features you are looking for. In case you don’t even have one, don’t buy! We are saying this because you will not be able to use it for that purpose. If you are a person without budget problems, I would suggest you to choose the best model which is Greenworks Pro 80V Cordless Brushless String Trimmer + Leaf Blower Combo, 2Ah Battery and Charger Included STBA80L210
3. The brand
Buying the greenworks weed eater from a reputable brand can actually make sense. Not only will it be better than others in terms of “build quality”, but it will also have some extra features, better customer support. Famous brands have multiple service centers across the country, so if you have any problems you can simply take your greenworks weed eater to one of their service centers.
4. Warranty Matters!
When you buy a greenworks weed eater from a well-known brand, you will get a guarantee. Low-cost products also come with warranties, but the claim process could be tougher. That’s why I always suggest you buy the product from a reputed brand and the one that comes under warranty. It will save you from repair costs in the future. On average, around 21% of people end up paying 40% of the product price for the service! You can save on service costs if the product is under warranty!
5. Check out our website
On our website, we have experts in all categories and no matter what the product is, we have a better review or list about it. The products on our list are based on expert picks, advice and hours of research. That’s why when you buy something that’s listed on our best list, you won’t regret it. However, there is a possibility that we may not have covered the product you might be interested in, but if you come across something like this, please let us know via comments or contact us.
What is the best greenworks weed eater?
The best greenworks weed eater is the one that has all the features that meet your needs. I think the best is Greenworks 40V 13-Inch Cordless String trimmer, Battery Not Included, 21332
Are there any good deals on greenworks weed eater?
In the offline market, you won’t find many offers. However, I have chosen the best dual visor jet helmet and have added links to Amazon which has deals and deals running on a regular basis.
What is the cheapest greenworks weed eater?
Although most of the cheaper dual visor jet helmets do not have many features, but if you are looking for the best one at a low cost, my best bet would be on Greenworks Pro 80V Cordless Brushless String Trimmer + Leaf Blower Combo, 2Ah Battery and Charger Included STBA80L210
Where can I buy the greenworks weed eater?
There are several places where you can buy it, but in my opinion, when it comes to the online marketplace, I wouldn’t recommend anything other than Amazon. It’s because their service is great!
Why should you trust our website?
We have been in the review business for more than 10 years and our motive is to help people buy the top-rated products at the best price. We went through 22 to help you find the best greenworks weed eater
We hope you liked the greenworks weed eaters that we have listed in our best list. If it was helpful, bookmark our site and share it with people you know whenever they intend to buy something.
To conclude this guide,