How We ScoreOur Score is a ranking system developed by our team of experts. It from 0 to 10 are automatically scored by our AI tool based upon the data collected. This score has no relationship or impact from any manufacturer or sales agent websites.
This is the ultimate buyer’s guide to the Best homemade compost . We would recommend using Chef’n 401-420-120 EcoCrock Counter Compost Bin Black/White 3.3 liter 1 as it is one of the best products currently available in the market
The popular homemade compost brands
One of the things we suggest to most of our readers is to buy the homemade compost from a well-known brand. Good brands provide, good quality products, great customer support, and have service centers in different places around the country. Regarding the homemade compost I have a preference for the products of the brands listed below.
Top 7 best homemade compost review:
Chef'n 401-420-120 EcoCrock Counter Compost Bin Black/White 3.3 liter 1
2 used from $23.99
- CONTEMPORARY DESIGN: Modern 3 liter (0.75 gallon) ceramic countertop compost bin, featuring a vented lid, removable inner bucket, and a replaceable natural charcoal filter that traps and absorbs odors.
- AT HOME: Dual bucket design with removable inner bucket and built in handle allows food scraps to easily slide out without a mess or hassle.
- ODOR FREE: Includes two replaceable natural charcoal filters that trap and absorb food odors, leaving your kitchen fresh and clean.
- TIDY KITCHEN: Tapered bucket allows easy clean up that only takes a few seconds. Great for shaved brussel sprouts, banana peels, broccoli scrapes, apple cores and other compostable delights.
- EASY TO CLEAN: Inner bucket is Top-Rack dishwasher safe. Rinse outer ceramic with hot water and wipe clean.
Home Basics Grove Compact Countertop Compost Bin Bucket for Kitchen Food Scraps with Lid Durable Steel and Easy to Use Handle, White
- Perfect for indoor and outdoor composting: great for collecting food scraps, yard trimmings, and other compostable materials
- Compact for easy placement: well-proportioned, it's tall and roomy to fit a few days worth of compostable kitchen waste yet boasts a small footprint that won't consume a whole lot of space on the counter
- Swinging handle for easy carrying: The compost bin is equipped with sturdy metal handle, making it easy to carry and dump out the contents to an outdoor pile or Bin
- Designed to love and last: the heavy duty metal design is geared to withstand the wear and tear of every day use in the kitchen. Because of its durable steel construction, It won’t chip or dent easily even if accidentally dropped.
- Measures 4. 6" X 4. 6" X 6. 2"
IM4000 Dual Chamber Tumbling Composter (Black)
4 used from $72.03
- Tumbling composter – avoid digging and mixing your compost pile by hand. The tumbling design makes mixing easy and efficient. Just close the door and turn it 5-6 times every 2-3 days. In hot sunny conditions and with a proper balance of ingredients the compost can finish in as little as 2 weeks.
- Easy to use – fantastic for beginners! The large openings and removable door make it easy to add Scraps/clippings and remove finished compost. Deep Fins on the body provide great ergonomic handholds.
- Two composter chambers are better than one – two separate sides allow the first side to finish while leaving the second side Available to add fresh Scraps/clippings. Continuously swapping sides after finishing will create an uninterrupted flow of rich, healthy compost. Total capacity 37 gallons (5 cu Ft)
- Durable construction – BPA free, UV inhibited, 100% post-consumer recycled polypropylene is contact safe and will not degrade under direct sunlight. The galvanized steel frame is corrosion resistant.
Utopia Kitchen Compost Bin for Kitchen Countertop - 1.3 Gallon Compost Bucket for Kitchen with Lid - Includes 1 Spare Charcoal Filter
- With this compost bin, you can let the scraps build up during the week without worrying about bad smells into your home
- The charcoal filters trap and control odors naturally in the bin so you can keep the compost bin in a handy place on your counter until the bin is full
- Sturdy, stylish and sleek design complements any decor so that this kitchen compost bin can sit conveniently on your counter-top or wherever you need it
- You can easily wash the compost bin with warm soapy water. To clean the charcoal filter, you may soak it in warm soapy water and then rinse thoroughly with water
VIVOSUN Tumbling Composter Dual Rotating Batch Compost Bin 43 Gallon Black
- Twin Chambers: Designed with 2 chambers, the tumbling composter allows you to compost in batches; One side "cooks" while you add fresh organic material to the other, allowing for an efficient, uninterrupted flow of rich, healthy compost
- Creative Tumbling Design: The rotating design lets turn your compost without any hassle; No digging or mixing your pile by hand; just fill it up with garden clippings and kitchen scraps, slide the door closed and give it a spin every few days
- Outstanding Aeration: Adjustable air vents and deep fins provide excellent air circulation, help break up and decompose clumps in the chamber, and plow lots of oxygen into the compost to produce healthy, finished compost in just weeks
- Sturdy, Durable Construction: Made of galvanized steel and high-quality PP plastic, this VIVOSUN Tumbling Composter is corrosion-resistant, weather-resistant, sturdy, and durable for long-lasting service life
- Garden Gloves Included: These gloves come with 4 durable ABS plastic claws so no other tools are required; Convenient for digging, planting, and other gardening work, these gloves’ latex rubber construction not only protect your hands from cuts and broken nails but are also waterproof so they are easy to clean
NEW OXO Good Grips Easy-Clean Compost Bin - 1.75 GAL/6.62 L
1 used from $28.47
- Unique design keeps bags tucked inside for a neat look
- 1.75-gallon/6.62-liter capacity perfect for busy kitchens
- Smooth interior makes Bin easy to clean
- Odor-containing and pest-reducing since oxygen can flow through the soft-close lid
- Stay-open lid makes it easy to toss scraps in while you’re working
2.4 Gallon Kitchen Compost Bin for Counter Top or Under Sink, Hanging Small Trash Can with Lid for Cupboard/Bathroom/Bedroom/Office/Camping, Mountable Indoor Compost Bucket, Gray
- ①【NO ODORS, NO FRUIT FLIES COMPOST BIN】: Indoor compost bin with lid designed specifically as a hidden non smelling fruit fly free. Super easy access for load and unload.The compost bucket is the perfect odorless storage for kitchen waste in your home, NO charcoal filter costs.
- ②【WALL MOUNT/UNDER SINK TRASH CAN】: Trash bin is easy to install hanging, mount accessory ( 1 hook, 2 adhesive hooks and 20pcs trash bag ) included. Small and perfect fit for most cabinet doors, pantry doors, cupboard; The thickness of the door should be less than 0.95 inch(2.5cm). Our trash can is not only perfectly-sized for kitchen countertop, but also fits under sink.
- ③【MATERIAL/DIMENSION/CAPACITY】: Compost Trash Can is made from high density Polypropylene, non-toxic and tasteless, sturdy and durable; Dimension: 10.2 * 6.3 * 11.6inch, Capacity: 2.4 gallon; The Kitchen Pail is easy to clean with soap and water, No crevices for dirt, grime, or liquids to get trapped in.
- ④【WIDE APPLICATION】: Our Compost Bin work great with reusable grocery bags, suitable for kitchen, bathroom, RV, laundry, etc. Space saving and environmentally friendly trash can can sit conveniently wherever you need it.
- ⑤【FREE RISK TOTALLY】: We focus on high quality products and provide favorable clients experiences If you have any problem, please contact us without hesitation. We will give a 100% refund if you are not satisfied with our product, and timely after-sales service provided by our professional services staff in 18-month.
Important notes when buying homemade compost
There are some things you should consider when buying a homemade compost. We spent 22 hours researching the most important things you should consider when buying a homemade compost. So should we start with the list of things you should consider?
1. Budget and price matching
Make a list of the things you want in your homemade compost and the price you are willing to pay for it. So try to look for a product in that price range and choose the one that appeals to you the most. One tip we would like to give you is: don’t settle for a cheaper product if it doesn’t even have a function you need.
Most homemade composts fall within the price range of $ 32 to $ 23.99. Therefore, if budget is not a problem and you want the best product for your needs, we advise you to choose the Chef’n 401-420-120 EcoCrock Counter Compost Bin Black/White 3.3 liter 1.
If you want something medium range, choose Utopia Kitchen Compost Bin for Kitchen Countertop – 1.3 Gallon Compost Bucket for Kitchen with Lid – Includes 1 Spare Charcoal Filter. If you have a very low budget, you can choose the one that is the 2.4 Gallon Kitchen Compost Bin for Counter Top or Under Sink, Hanging Small Trash Can with Lid for Cupboard/Bathroom/Bedroom/Office/Camping, Mountable Indoor Compost Bucket, Gray
2. Does it have all the features you need?
Most importantly, the homemade compost you are purchasing should have all the features you are looking for. In case you don’t even have one, don’t buy! We are saying this because you will not be able to use it for that purpose. If you are a person without budget problems, I would suggest you to choose the best model which is 2.4 Gallon Kitchen Compost Bin for Counter Top or Under Sink, Hanging Small Trash Can with Lid for Cupboard/Bathroom/Bedroom/Office/Camping, Mountable Indoor Compost Bucket, Gray
3. The brand
Buying the homemade compost from a reputable brand can actually make sense. Not only will it be better than others in terms of “build quality”, but it will also have some extra features, better customer support. Famous brands have multiple service centers across the country, so if you have any problems you can simply take your homemade compost to one of their service centers.
4. Warranty Matters!
When you buy a homemade compost from a well-known brand, you will get a guarantee. Low-cost products also come with warranties, but the claim process could be tougher. That’s why I always suggest you buy the product from a reputed brand and the one that comes under warranty. It will save you from repair costs in the future. On average, around 21% of people end up paying 40% of the product price for the service! You can save on service costs if the product is under warranty!
5. Check out our website
On our website, we have experts in all categories and no matter what the product is, we have a better review or list about it. The products on our list are based on expert picks, advice and hours of research. That’s why when you buy something that’s listed on our best list, you won’t regret it. However, there is a possibility that we may not have covered the product you might be interested in, but if you come across something like this, please let us know via comments or contact us.
What is the best homemade compost?
The best homemade compost is the one that has all the features that meet your needs. I think the best is Chef’n 401-420-120 EcoCrock Counter Compost Bin Black/White 3.3 liter 1
Are there any good deals on homemade compost?
In the offline market, you won’t find many offers. However, I have chosen the best dual visor jet helmet and have added links to Amazon which has deals and deals running on a regular basis.
What is the cheapest homemade compost?
Although most of the cheaper dual visor jet helmets do not have many features, but if you are looking for the best one at a low cost, my best bet would be on 2.4 Gallon Kitchen Compost Bin for Counter Top or Under Sink, Hanging Small Trash Can with Lid for Cupboard/Bathroom/Bedroom/Office/Camping, Mountable Indoor Compost Bucket, Gray
Where can I buy the homemade compost?
There are several places where you can buy it, but in my opinion, when it comes to the online marketplace, I wouldn’t recommend anything other than Amazon. It’s because their service is great!
Why should you trust our website?
We have been in the review business for more than 10 years and our motive is to help people buy the top-rated products at the best price. We went through 22 to help you find the best homemade compost
We hope you liked the homemade composts that we have listed in our best list. If it was helpful, bookmark our site and share it with people you know whenever they intend to buy something.
To conclude this guide,